King County | Public Health – Seattle & King County Links
- Subscribe to weekly updates
- Subscribe to quarterly newsletter (Epi-Log & VacScene)
- Resources available on the PHSKC website:
- Basic flu fact sheets
- Information for healthcare professionals and pharmacies
- Influenza resources for institutions and long-term care facilities
- Flu education materials
Kitsap County | Kitsap Public Health District Link
Pierce County | Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Links
- NIS-Flu and BRFSS are used to estimate flu immunization coverage nationally.
- The CDC’s vaccine locator tool has community-based health centers and many commercial pharmacies with hours of operation and which vaccine is provided (e.g. trivalent vs. quadrivalent, high-dose, etc.).
- American Academy of Pediatric’s Red Book Online Influenza Resource page has compiled a comprehensive list of influenza resources.