The Network brings together competing and complementary organizations to build capabilities that can’t be achieved alone. We strive to meet the emergency preparedness needs of more than 3,000 healthcare organizations and 178,000 healthcare workers.
Our efforts benefit the patients, providers and organizations involved in the healthcare delivery system across Western Washington.
Participating Members of the Network include:
- Ambulatory care organizations
- In-home services
- Blood, dialysis and lab services
- Long-term care providers
- Behavioral health providers
- Pediatric care providers
- First responders
- Public health departments
- Emergency management departments
- Tribal Nations