Hospital Capacity and Respiratory Surge
NWHRN works with coalition partners to support capacity and response challenges
Winter Weather Tips and Resources - click here
Prepare for winter with our tips. Find snow routes and other information.
- This event has passed.
Public Assistance New Delivery Model Training – Whatcom County
October 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you ready for possible flooding this year? Since 2006, we have experienced seventeen (17) Presidential Disaster Declarations that included storm surge, flooding, high winds, ice storms, landslides, mudslides, and even a tornado. Total costs of emergency measures and repairs to permanent infrastructure were in-excess of $500,000,000! Are you ready?
- PA Program Overview
- PA Process/grant timelines
- **New** FEMA Grant Portal
- **New** PA Delivery Model
- Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA)
- Contracts & Procurement
- Environmental/Historical Considerations
- Documentation Requirements
Who should attend:
- Anyone responsible for gathering and reporting disaster damages & costs
- Program & Finance staff
- Emergency Management
- Public Works/Road/Solid Waste
- Public Utilities
- Special Purpose Districts
To register click here.