Adult and Pediatric Respiratory Surge
NWHRN works closely with coalition partners to support current respiratory surge challenges
Winter Weather Tips and Resources - click here
Prepare for winter with our tips. Find snow routes and other information.
- This event has passed.
ICS-400 Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff (G0400)
March 13, 2018 - March 14, 2018Free
This course provides advanced training in the application of the ICS, expanding upon information
covered in the ICS 300 course. Course Objectives:
- Explain how major incidents pose special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which multi-agency coordination systems are established.
Federal, state, tribal, and local emergency management and response personnel who require ICS
300 training within their organizations. Typically, required personnel include all mid-level or senior
management who will be involved in or supporting the response. Prerequisites:
- IS-100.b Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
- IS-200.b ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700.a National Incident Management System
- IS-800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
John Himmel, WSDOT
Brittany Miller, WSDOT
To Apply, Contact:
Brittany Miller | WSDOT | 360-705-7785 | email@example.com
Be prepared to provide name, organization, phone, email, FEMA SID#, and copies of prerequisite course completion certificates. Note: Class size is limited; preference given to WSDOT Employees.