Coronavirus Disease Response in Washington State
COVID-19 resources, links to guidance, regional plans and resource requests are available here.
- This event has passed.
ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents (G0300)
March 12, 2018 - March 14, 2018Free
Intermediate ICS provides training on and resources for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses. Course objectives:
- Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management
component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the Incident/Event Management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as
prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the Incident Management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
Federal, state, tribal, and local emergency management and response personnel who require ICS
300 training within their organizations. Typically, required personnel include all mid-level or senior
management who will be involved in or supporting the response.
• IS-100.b Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
• IS-200.b ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
• IS-700.a National Incident Management System
• IS-800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction
To Apply, contact:
Vickie Fontaine | Skagit Count DEM | 360-416-1860 | email@example.com
Be prepared to provide name, organization, phone, email, FEMA SID#, and copies of prerequisite course completion certificates.