Winter Weather Resources
NWHRN works closely with our partners to gather userful resources and information related to weather events.
- This event has passed.
MGT414 – Advanced Critical Infrastructure Risk Program
October 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Critical Asset Risk Management course teaches the critical components of risk management and provides participants the basic fundamentals of determining and mitigating risks associated with their critical infrastructure. Through a combination of lecture, facilitated discussion, and group activities, participants will learn how threats, vulnerabilities, and consequences determine risk, and are given an opportunity to practice the fundamentals of conducting vulnerability assessments by conducting on-site assessments of select local facilities. Additionally they will identify potential mitigation measures associated with their findings and work together to develop and present a risk assessment report.
- National and Community Resilience
- Critical Infrastructure Applications
- Resilience Concepts
- Local Jurisdiction Steps
FEMA Student ID Number (SID) – Students must provide a SID number to access the class. (To create or recover your SID, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID )
- AWR-213 Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Awareness
Course Length: One Day (8 hours).
IACET – 0.8 CEUs
Class Size: 24-50 participants
- Critical infrastructure owners, operators, and managers
- State, local, regional, tribal, and territorial government senior officials and managers
- DHS personnel
- Sector-Specific Agency managers
- Other organizations and managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities
All participants are welcome. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact Eric O’Brien at Eric.Obrien@kingcounty.gov (Requests should be made as soon as possible, but preferably at least 14 calendar days prior to the class.)