Adult and Pediatric Respiratory Surge
NWHRN works closely with coalition partners to support current respiratory surge challenges
- This event has passed.
MGT-448 All Hazards Planning for Animal, Agriculture & Food Related Disasters
July 10, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
This 8-hour course will provide the background information needed to lead a multi-agency team of emergency planners in the development of an ESF annex for food and/or animal related disasters to supplement their community’s existing EOP.
The course will address topics such as agro-terrorism; detection and diagnosis; the unique challenges that rural communities face in planning for and responding to food and/or animal related disasters; utilization of Emergency Support Functions (ESF); recovery and the importance of sustainable operations during a disaster event; and mapping a community to identify areas of vulnerability and resources. All content will be presented through instructor led delivery with hands-on, problem-solving activities completed in small groups during the class.
- Identify planning and preparedness aspects of emergency management applicable to AAF related disasters.
- Explain why emergency managers need to understand the unique considerations for AAF related disasters when planning.
- Recognize unique considerations of planning for AAF related incidents that require federal response.
- Emergency Management
- Governmental Administrative
- Law Enforcement
- Public Health
- Animal Emergency Services
Skagit County Emergency Management