Extreme Heat and Smoke Preparedness
NWHRN works closely with our partners for extreme weather and wildfire related events.
- This event has passed.
ICS-400 Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff
March 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This course provides training on and resources for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS 100 through ICS 300 courses, which are prerequisites for ICS 400.
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
- IS-100 Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS) (any version)
- IS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (any version)
- IS-700 National Incident Management System (any version)
- IS-800 National Response Framework, An Introduction (any version)
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
Visit FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute to complete these Independent Study courses.
The target audience for this course is senior personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
Registration for this course is only open to those that have registered for the ICS-300 course at the same location on March 19-20.