Coronavirus Disease Response in Washington State
COVID-19 resources, links to guidance, regional plans and resource requests are available here.
- This event has passed.
ICS-400 Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff
May 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pmFree
This course provides training on and resources for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS 100 through ICS 300 courses, which are prerequisites for ICS 400.
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
- IS-100 Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS) (any version)
- IS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (any version)
- IS-700 National Incident Management System (any version)
- IS-800 National Response Framework, An Introduction (any version)
- ICS-300 Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
Visit FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute to complete these Independent Study courses.
Class size limited; preference is given to WSDOT employees.
Target audience: The target audience for this course is senior personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
Contact hours: 4
Venue: Vancouver, WA; Venue details will be provided by the course manager to those with confirmed seats.
Deputy Emergency Manager
Phone: (360) 705-7785