- This event has passed.
Healthcare Sector Emergency Preparedness (HSEP) Course
February 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Description: The Network is hosting this FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) Health Sector Emergency Preparedness (HSEP) course. The course is designed to provide training to health care providers and suppliers in the achievement of the four core elements outlined in the September 2016 Emergency Preparedness Requirements for Medicare and Medicaid Participating Providers and Suppliers Final Rule.
Details: The course will be conducted from 8:00AM – 5:00PM on February 14, 2018 at Jackson Hall on the Tacoma General Hospital campus in Tacoma, WA. Additional information, including driving directions and parking instructions, will be disseminated to course students after registration.
Registration: Registration is now open here. Students MUST have a FEMA SID number and password before they can apply for the class.
- Enter your FEMA SID and password.
- A CDP Training Registration System (TRS) application for 18N-0581 HSEP will open. If the application does not open, you can search for the course using the course code “18N-0581 HSEP”.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click the “Review and Submit Application Now” button.
- Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password. (If you have trouble with the link, go to https://cdp.dhs.gov/students and enter 18N-0581 HSEP in the “Have a Promo Code?” box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears here to