Adult and Pediatric Respiratory Surge
NWHRN works closely with coalition partners to support current respiratory surge challenges
- This event has passed.
G0191 EOC-ICS Interface
February 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
The course provides an opportunity for emergency management and response personnel to begin developing an Incident Command System (ICS)/Emergency Operations Center (EOC) interface for their communities. The course reviews ICS and EOC characteristics, responsibilities and functions and depends heavily on activities and group discussions to formulate an interface.
- Describe ICS principles.
- Using scenarios, analyze the ICS and EOC systems and identify potential interface issues.
- Describe Multi-Agency Coordination/EOC principles.
- Identify the authorities, responsibilities, interests, needs, and assets of ICS and EOC during emergency operations.
- Apply ICS/EOC interface concepts in a classroom activity situation.
- Begin developing an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community.
- IS-100 Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS) (any version)
- IS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (any version)
Visit FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute to complete these Independent Study courses.
Selection Criteria: Participants should be teams made up of a community’s ICS and EOC personnel.
CE contact hours: 8
Jason McMillan, MEP
Kitsap County Department of Emergency Management