Adult and Pediatric Respiratory Surge
NWHRN works closely with coalition partners to support current respiratory surge challenges
Winter Weather Tips and Resources - click here
Prepare for winter with our tips. Find snow routes and other information.
- This event has passed.
G0108 Mass Care and Emergency Assistance
February 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This course provides training for local communities to prepare for and manage the Mass Care/Emergency Assistance (MC/EA) functions effectively. The goal is to prepare community agencies, organizations, and businesses to work together in coordination with Emergency Management and traditional MC providers to plan and provide MC/EA services to those affected by disaster.
- Define the four primary MC/EA services as discussed in this course.
- Describe how to determine their community?s MC/EA service resource requirements.
- Identify providers that exist in their community or can be called upon from a nearby community to meet the requirements for MC/EA.
- Name planning and operational actions that can affect how services will be provided.
- List action items to use resources and providers to meet MC/EA requirements in their community.
This course is intended for MC coordinators, management staff, non-governmental organization leaders, private sector, and other emergency management staff that are a part of the team and have a responsibility for effective MC/EA preparedness and response.
CE contact hours: 14
State Training Officer
WA Emergency Management Division