- This event has passed.
Exercise Control & Simulation Course (E0050)
May 26 @ 8:00 am - May 27 @ 5:00 pm
This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of Exercise Control and Simulation as defined by the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP).
- Discussion and activity for writing a Master Scenario Events List (MSEL)
- Overview of exercise control simulation concepts
- Setting up and Exercise Control Cell
- Exercise Controller staffing, structure, training, communications, and safety and security
- Identify actions to improve the exercise control and simulation