Current Focus: Pediatric Surge
- We provide daily situational awareness about pediatric capacity and convene regular provider calls for situational awareness, information sharing, problem-solving and coordination.
- We lead pediatric clinical coordination and planning to develop surge strategies, tactics and for pediatric care, in support of both pediatric and non-pediatric healthcare organizations.
- We developed a pediatric toolkit, Pediatric Respiratory Surge Operational Framework Addendum, and other resources designed to support all hospitals in pediatric care strategies for surge.
- We coordinated the development of integration of pediatric capabilities within the Washington Medical Coordination Center.
Resources and Tools to Support Pediatric Surge:
- NWHRN Pediatric Toolkit
- Pediatric Respiratory Surge Operational Framework Addendum
- Administration for Strategic Preparedness & Response (ASPR) Pediatric Surge Resources
Visit the Clinical Pediatric Resources page for more information on pediatric clinical guidance.