The Northwest Healthcare Response Network serves a vital role in our community by leading healthcare organizations in a regional, collaborative effort to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies and disasters.
Network members are PREPARED.
- Trainings, exercises and workshops
- Collaborative regional-level plans
- Resources to help meet new emergency preparedness CMS requirements and accreditation standards
- Onsite support during healthcare accreditation visits
- Documentation to support compliance of CMS and accreditation standards
Network members are CONNECTED.
- Coordination with Public Health and Emergency Management before, during and after an emergency
- Situational awareness briefs and alerts
- 24/7 duty officer to support unexpected events
- Community emergency patient tracking and emergency alert system
- Integration into regional response plans
- Access to mutual aid plans and resource sharing
- Committees and work groups to build collective capabilities
Network members are EMPOWERED.
- The right information at the right time to make sound decisions affecting patient care during disasters and emergencies
- Engagement with critical stakeholders during regional planning, response and recovery efforts
- Advocacy for and insights into local, regional and national preparedness and response policy
- Curated medical intelligence, alerts and best practices to drive preparedness strategy