- This event has passed.
Translating COVID-19 Strategies to Improve Influenza Seasonal Flu Vaccination Efforts
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) will be holding interactive webinars in September to emphasize vigilance in preventing influenza in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Sept 20 interactive webinar (via Zoom( will include the following topics:
• Information to improve influenza immunization for under-served populations and improving vaccine equity
• Public health strategies to reach small communities
• Making a strong recommendation for influenza vaccination this season
• Pharmacists and pharmacies lessons learned for improving vaccine access and vaccine equity for vulnerable populations
These topics will be addressed by speakers:
• Laura Lee Hall, PhD, President, Center for Sustainable Health Care Quality and Equity, National Minority Quality Forum (NMQF)
• Amy Callis, BA, MPH, Principal and Owner, Devi Partners
• Sarah Price, Director of Public Health Integration, National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) and Jennie McLaurin, MD, Specialist, Child & Migrant Health, Bioethics, Migrant Clinicians Network
• Mitchel Rothholz, R.Ph, MBA, Chief of Governance & State Affiliates and Executive Director, American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
Following these presentations, there will be an opportunity to ask your questions. This live question and answer session will include additional experts from the Immunization Action Coalition joining the speakers to answer your questions.
This webinar is supported by IAC and a vaccine education grant from Seqirus, Inc.