Extreme Heat and Smoke Preparedness
NWHRN works closely with our partners for extreme weather and wildfire related events.
- This event has passed.
14th Annual Access & Functional Needs Summit
November 30, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pierce County Emergency Management is hosting their annual Access and Functional Needs Summit virtually this year.
- Cultural Awareness Training on Indigenous Communities
- Keynote speaker on Access & Functional Needs
- Transportation Coordination during emergencies/disasters
- Communication Access. Bridge resources and gesture training
- Incident Command Structure, basic training
This is a virtual Zoom event. American Sign Language virtual-interpreter and Computer Aided Real-Time Transcription will be available for this training.
Questions: Contact Ivan Tudela at firstname.lastname@example.org