Last Updated November 5, 2020
NWHRN is facilitating the resource request process for healthcare facilities within Western Washington counties. NWHRN does not order, store nor provide PPE directly to facilities.
To request resources for healthcare facilities and providers in Western Washington counties, download this 213 RR Form and submit directly to the appropriate county’s contact found in the list below.
(Please Note: King, Kitsap, Lewis, Snohomish and Whatcom counties have specific processes separate from the 213RR instructions below. Please click the links provided for these counties in the list below for more information.)
In the email submitting the 213RR form, please include the answers to the following questions. If not applicable, type N/A:
- Did you connect with your facility’s emergency managers?
- Did you connect with your systems and MOU/MOAs to try and obtain resources?
- Does your facility have active COVID patient(s)?
- With the current supply that you have, how long do you have before you’re out of stock?
- What is your current burn rate?
- With that burn rate, how long can you go?
- When is your next expected shipment?
- Have you asked for a decreased shipment that could be delivered sooner?
Guidelines for completing the 213RR:
- Complete boxes #1-#15. Fill in the best of your ability but be as detailed as possible. For example, If you are requesting N95 masks, please be sure to include mask make and model your staff is fit tested for. If requesting gloves or gowns, please include sizes.
- Include contact information for individual at your facility who should be contacted.
- Ensure resource needs are detailed and provide specific information with numbers needed.
- Please refer to page 2 of the 213RR document for additional guidance.
Submit your completed form to the following contacts:
- Clallam County – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grays Harbor – email@example.com
- Island County – DEM@IslandCountyWA.gov
- Jefferson County – JCDEM@co.jefferson.wa.us
- King County – King County Resource Request Process
- Kitsap County – Kitsap Resource Request Process
- Lewis County – Lewis County Resource Request Process
- Mason County –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific County – pceocLogs@co.pacific.wa.us
- Pierce County – Pierce County Resource Request Process
- San Juan County – email@example.com
- Skagit County – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snohomish County – Snohomish County Resource Request Process
- Thurston County – email@example.com
- Whatcom County – Whatcom County Resources Request Process
For other counties, please send the form back to us at LogsRUL.HECC@nwhrn.org. The Network will then forward your completed 213RR to the appropriate Local Health Jurisdiction.
For Eastern WA counties – REDi Healthcare Coalition at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Region IV (Clark, Cowlitz, Grant, Klickitat, Skamania, Wahkiakum) – Region IV Healthcare Alliance.
- Clark – email@example.com
- Cowlitz – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klickitat – email@example.com
For any other counties, please reach out to us at LogsRUL.HECC@nwhrn.org
Non-healthcare inquiries, especially about cleaning, please follow CDC guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html